361 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, California
May 1, 2017
It is our great pleasure to announce that Merabi Organization Group is currently working on a historical bid for the first US and American content 7-Star Hotel Sky-Rise on a 2.24-acre site in Downtown Los Angeles.
MOG is participating and proposing plan for the tallest building West of the Mississippi River.
The Project is titled The MOG Tower , and we will proposed 80-Story 960 feet tall Glass skyscraper Tower.
Our project is imagined with a sleek glass tower 80-story 960 feet tall structure fronting Hill. If awarded the construction will break ground February 2020, and the building grand opening will November of 2023.
The Building Information after the acquisition .
Owner: Merabi Organization Group & Kambiz Merabi
Developer : Merabi Organization Group
Architect :Ashai Design Groups
Number of Stories: 80
Development Status : Proposed Plan ( request for proposals for the potential disposition and development at the city)
A full buildout of the project would include:
- 200 cars 3-story subterranean garage
- 99 retail spaces, restaurants, and 1 Community Museum
- 6000 seats concert hall, convertible banquet hall.
- 72 Offices
- 38 Medical suites
- Spa, pool, and fitness center
- 411 7-star-hotel rooms operated by Capella Hotel Group
- 300 Condo- rental apartments
- 10 affordable units, the 10 units for individuals earning 80 to 100 percent of area median income
- Rooftop on the 81st floor