Mr. Kambiz Merabi always says:
I never cross the intersection of politics and religion with anyone.
It is because both very personal, even though I share the same religion and political ideology with most of my family, friends, & peers, but I have realized the differences stemmed in part from a distinction in how I approach religion, and politics compared to many of my family, friends, & peers. However, as an Angelino I feel compelled to inform all Angelinos to go and vote this Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Why Voting Is Important To All Of Us:
Today, most American citizens over the age of 18 are entitled to vote in federal, state, and local election “Voting is our civic duty, or one can say, responsibility of citizens to vote.” The law does not require citizens to vote, but voting is a very important part of any democracy. This is a pretty common sentiment, especially each November as Election Day approaches. We know Typically in the national elections which draws large numbers of voters compared to local elections. I know one vote matters, because every vote counts! History tells us that an election might be decided by a single vote, which would be changed because of a person….THAT ONE VOTE..
Here are some important events in our history that were decided by just a few votes:
- Richard Nixon, not John F. Kennedy, would have become President of the U.S. in 1960 if one person from each voting place had voted differently.
- If just one U.S. Senator had voted differently, U.S. President Andrew Johnson would have been removed from office in 1867.
- Texas might not have become part of the United States in 1845 if one U.S. Senator had voted differently. The vote in the U.S. Senate was 27-25 to invite Texas to become a state. If it had been a tie, Texas would not have been asked to become part of the Union.
You Can Make a Difference! Here’s how…
Play a role in choosing our leaders and changing our laws by voting.
If you’re 18 or older, vote in every federal, state, and local election.
Learn about the candidates and issues before you vote in any election.
Know what’s going on in your county, state, and federal government.
Remind everyone 18 and older to vote.
Respect your right to vote! It’s a privilege that many people in the world don’t have.
By subscribing you will get the Latest Tips, Trends, and Best Practices for Commercial Real Estate Professionals, at bykambizmerabi blogs. For more detail report and information, or to subscribe to any future *ByKambizMerabi’s* articles, CRE full report, the weekly E-Newsletter, or monthly E-Magazine simply Click Here , email Princess, or call our LA Office at 818-817-0006, ext 42 Princess Sato
- Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/lakambizmerabi/
- Follow us: https://twitter.com/bykambiz
- Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/bykambizmerabi/
- Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/kambiz-merabi-kambiz-merabi/
This Article/s Published November 1, 2022 LA, has been Updated & posted at 2:01 PM PCT, November 6, 2022.
Real Estate Advertising ByKambiz Merabi
Tap into MOG’s or The By Kambiz Merabi’s global real estate audience! >> CALL OR EMAIL US.